question

rick0918 avatar image
0 Likes"
rick0918 asked

What API to use for updating off eBay

Hello, community. I was wondering what API may I use for the following:

I am developing a plugin for personal use. It is almost completed now. I manually list fixed price (Buy it Now) eBay items from any seller that fulfills my needs (shipping, warranty, etc.) on a Woocommerce website I own.

I just want to call an API with my plugin to get the price and quantity in stock of each listed product by ItemID, so I can periodically update my listings (using a CRON job).

I tried the shopping API ("https://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&..........") which gets public information, but even when the price can be retrieved, the quantity could not. I can retrieve when it is "more than 10 available", which is the "'QuantityThreshold'", or if the listing is active (to at least put 1 in stock), but not the real quantity.

Do any of the plugins do what I need to accomplish? It is about price and qty only. No personal data or anything else. So far the API I am using does the job, except that the quantity will be 0, 1, or 10. (if listing is not "Active" or no longer existent = 0, If listing is "Active" = 1, if "more than 10 available" = 10).

Any help will be appreciated :)

Rick

what api to use
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.