question

person1899-8 avatar image
0 Likes"
person1899-8 asked

Code: 12519 Shipping service is not available - eBay Standard Envelope (76)

I'm trying to send a verifyAddItem request to sandbox API with Trading and Python. 
I am trying to also set the shipping service for the eBay standard envelope as detailed in the api documentation 
("To use this service, send envelopes using the USPS mail and set the ShippingService 
field to US_eBayStandardEnvelope.")

"BuyerResponsibleForShipping": "true",
            "ReturnPolicy": {
                "ReturnsAcceptedOption": "ReturnsNotAccepted"},
            "ShippingDetails": {
                "ShippingType": "Flat",
                "ShippingServiceOptions": {
                    "FreeShipping": "false",
                    "ShippingService": "US_eBayStandardEnvelope"
                    }},
            "Site": "US" }}

and I am returned "'VerifyAddItem: Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 12519, Shipping service is not available. Shipping service eBay Standard Envelope(76) is not available., Class: RequestError, Severity: Error, Code: 10019, Inconsistent shipping parameters. One or more parameter values in the input request are invalid."

What am I doing wrong?

shippingserviceoptions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @person1899-8 ,

Error code "12519" can be return for different reasons for this, but most of the times the reason is that shipping service specified in the request, is incorrect or invalid .

Please find the knowledgebase article : https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=5042

For Error code 10019, Please make sure that you execute GeteBayDetails API of Trading API for the specific site(eBay marketplace) where you are attempting to list the item, and get the Shipping Service
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GeteBayDetails.html

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.