question

jaybrokers avatar image
0 Likes"
jaybrokers asked

Trading API

@sagar_developersupport

@sanjeev_developersupport

We got an email from eBay's Partner Network (aka Affiliate Network for commissions, etc.) stating "By the end of this year, eBay Partner Network will no longer support eBay’s Finding API, Shopping API, or Trading API..." (see attached for full email)

I thought it was strange the email came from eBay's Partner Network, as the Trading API is really under the eBay Developers Program from what I understand. Needless to say I asked eBay's PN team about the email for clarification, but they just deferred to the eBay DP API Deprecation Status page:

https://developer.ebay.com/docs/api-deprecation

I don't see any indication that the Trading API will be discontinued in full by end of 2021, but can anyone else comment or clarify on this? It appears some of the calls within eBay's Trading API are in the process of being deprecated, but not the entire Trading API call library...at least yet.

1) Is the Trading API ending functionality by end of 2021?

2) If not, has an end date been set for the end of Trading API functionality?

Thank you.

4231-screen-shot-2021-09-07-at-30903-pm.png

trading api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jaybrokers avatar image
0 Likes"
jaybrokers answered

@sagar_developersupport

anonymous user

Any update on this one?

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.