question

staskamyshov avatar image
0 Likes"
staskamyshov asked

Error ID 14000 for Oauth authentication in API Explorer,Error 14000 when using OAuth authentication in developer portal

Hello, I am new to the developer program, so it's likely my fault, but I'd apprecaite some feedback on why I maybe getting an Error ID of 14000 (in the URL, errorId=14000) in the developer program portal when attempting to authenticate with Oauth for the prod. This is preventing me from retrieving a bearer token for the API Explorer. Auth n Auth appears to work but isn't relevant for the API Explorer which I am trying to use. I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox with the same result. Any assistance would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers!

2021-09-08_13-20-52.png

2021-09-08_13-22-57.png

tokenoauth tokenproductapiproduction keys
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jeromemgu-55 avatar image
0 Likes"
jeromemgu-55 answered

Hello, I am a college student and I am in my final year. I am making a final project in which I am also facing the same problem. I don't know why. I have tried a lot to solve this issue but can't get rid of the errorId=14000 error. I came here in hope that someone has already replied to your question answer. But it makes me sad because no one answered you yet. Can someone over here please answer this question? Until then I will search for my other question-answer which is how to cheat turnitin. My final exams are coming near and that is why I am working on all of my projects now because I don't want to waste my time on projects when exams were near. Thank you in advance for answering this question.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.