question

riskes40 avatar image
0 Likes"
riskes40 asked

BrowseAPI price filter

Hello all,

I am trying to use price filter while retrieving listings from the browse api. I am trying to set min price as 64.5 but it gives me an error. In the documentation page, it states that price filter supports double datatype values but when I try it it gives me an error
"The price filter value is invalid. For the valid values, refer to the API call documentation"
I am trying to do this &filter=price:[64.5]

browse apipricefilter
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @riskes40,

It seems like you are not using priceCurrency filter in the request. Please make sure to use priceCurrency as well when using the price filter in the request.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/ref-buy-browse-filters.html#price

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Program

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

riskes40 avatar image
0 Likes"
riskes40 answered

Thank you @sagar_developersupport !

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.