question

ansha2058 avatar image
0 Likes"
ansha2058 asked

eBay internal system or process, Contact eBay developer support for assistance in Analytics API

I am trying to fetch analytics form analytics API in production environment, but there is error: **There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance** if anyone can help, it would be really appreciated?

I am using GET /trafficReport, here is the URL

https://api.ebay.com/sell/analytics/v1/traffic_report?filter=marketplace_ids:%7BEBAY_US%7D,date_range:%5B20201007..20201009%5D&dimension=LISTING&metric=LISTING_IMPRESSION_SEARCH_RESULTS_PAGE,LISTING_IMPRESSION_STORE,SALES_CONVERSION_RATE&sort=LISTING_IMPRESSION_STORE

and here is the response

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "errorId": 2003,
            "domain": "ACCESS",
            "category": "APPLICATION",
            "message": "Internal error",
            "longMessage": "There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance",
            "parameters": [
                {
                    "name": "code",
                    "value": "415"
                }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

errorinternal server erroranalytic apianalyticstraffic reportanalytics apianalysticserror413
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
corbinta98 avatar image
0 Likes"
corbinta98 answered

Hi,

Pleased to see your issue as I think I have the same problem, I am also confused and in need of light on this same issue. Need help.

Walgreenslistens

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.