question

shindasingh avatar image
0 Likes"
shindasingh asked

Setting Shipping Information

Hi guys, 

When posting items I'm specifying the shipping options in the api, and am able to successfully post the item using the trading api. The items appear and I see the valid shipping options for US but not for my domestic (Canada) orders and get the error:"Shipping cannot be calculated for your area". 

It appears to show the shipping rates up until the user enters a postal code, and afterwards the above error always appears on the page. Also for my international orders only a single one of my shipment methods is available, any help figuring out what could be causing this would be appreciated.

I've been looking around and haven't been able to find any solutions. The item in question can be found in the sandbox here:http://cgi.sandbox.ebay.ca/Puzzle-Cube-Eraser-/110097128317?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19a24cdb7d#ht_1531wt_1069

sellingtradingapicalculatedshipping
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com avatar image
0 Likes"
rekha.developersupport@ebay.com answered

Hi shindasingh,

Our engineering team is looking into this.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.