question

parceltube-online avatar image
0 Likes"
parceltube-online asked

What needs to be delete when we receive eBay Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notifications

Hi I have read the working Flow and Know how to to it , it is not about the coding
https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

My question is about what todo
After request received , no problem ,
Now , should I go through all my ebay orders saved in database , found those users and remove there order ? or Just Remove their name address phone .

An Live example is the item come with 3 years warranty and customer did NOT request paper invoice.
After purchasing , he/she removed the ebay account , then 1month after ebay Account removed , the purchased item are request for warranty return.

How the customer can proof of the purchasing ?. Packaging ?

I can not find in the page of marketplace-account-deletion what should be condiered as personal information and what should be removed and what shold be delete

Can any one help

marketplace_account_deletionmarketplace account deletion notificationsdelete account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.