question

quality_machine_shop avatar image
0 Likes"
quality_machine_shop asked

Need help for ebay Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notification 403 Error

I just created the endpoint to receive eBay's request. I always got 403 errors when sending the test notification. Here is the full message of the error:

Notification delivery failed with HTTP status code 403 from https://www.accusizelogistics.ca/ebay_account_close_notification. Please ensure that the marketplace account deletion notification endpoint is ready to receive notifications.

I Googled for a while but got no solutions. I cannot figure out why the 403 error showing up. I have used reqbin.com, Postman, and Python Request code to test the endpoint and always receive the 200 status code.

The endpoint is https://www.accusizelogistics.ca/ebay_account_close_notification

The token is TccWC_Bf4OBHZgRtiO75GmOmaZDGF1V7hQcYAo3tDtw

The website is deployed on AWS Elastic Beanstalk. I used the code of this thread to create the endpoint. Can anyone help me figure it out?

Thanks a lot for any reply.

marketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace_account_deletionmarketplace notifications
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi - have you fixed this issue? We are still having trouble with this problem as well. All post requests from py and online services are hitting our server, but the test notifications still are not.

0 Likes 0 ·
Not yet. I have received a lot of notifications from eBay since yesterday. Some of them say the endpoint is down. Some of them say the endpoint is up. I will try AWS API Gateway. Will let you know when I have a positive result.
0 Likes 0 ·
I got the positive solution which I wrote as the answer. Please view it if you are still fighting with it.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
quality_machine_shop avatar image
0 Likes"
quality_machine_shop answered

I figured it out by using AWS API Gateway with Lambda proxy integration. So my previous API was created within my web app developed through Django(Python) and deployed on AWS Elastic Beanstalk. Don't know why eBay cannot approve the endpoint of it. But anyway, eBay can approve the endpoint created through AWS API Gateway with Lambda proxy integration. I also think the API Gateway with standard Lambda integration also works as well.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.