question

jeffestore avatar image
0 Likes"
jeffestore asked

Sandbox Account API returns 404

Hello, each of the sandbox Account API endpoints I have attempted to use always returns 404. I've tried other sandbox Sell APIs successfully such as Inventory. Even in the API Explorer tool I get 404. I can't find any indication that the sandbox Account API is down. So I must be doing something wrong. Here is my configuration for the getOptedInPrograms endpoint.

Method: GET
URL: https://api.sandbox.ebay.com/sell/account/v1/program/get_opted_in_programs
Headers: Authorization: Bearer <valid_token>

The API Explorer includes the `Accept` and `Content-Type` headers. Including them doesn't change the 404 error. Am I doing something wrong or is Account not accessible on sandbox?

sandboxaccount api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jomcvi-7 avatar image
0 Likes"
jomcvi-7 answered

Hello!

I'm using PRAW to get some of the links/comments from a list of users' history and their data, but after only two are three accounts I'll be returned a 404 error. I check if a user account still exists before pulling the data, so I know it's not that the account was deleted.

The 404 error doesn't appear to be connected to a problem in my code: it fails at random times while running the script. Is it possible that I'm getting kicked from my connection to the server?

I'm using get_comments() and get_submitted() to pull the information.

skylightpaycard activate

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.