question

kety36 avatar image
0 Likes"
kety36 asked

How do I avoid image captchas using the finances API to get payouts and transactions?

We have an automated process that gets settlement/payout data from a variety of sources once a day. The others work without any significant issue, they have APIs that use OAuth2 for authentication. At most we occasionally have to renew a refresh token. eBay is the problem child, frequently using captchas to block their functionality. All I need to do is access the getPayouts and getTransactions methods under finances, but this often fails because of image captchas. Is there some way around these captchas, or any other way to automatically get the data we need without human intervention?

finances apicaptcha
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
michab2003 avatar image
0 Likes"
michab2003 answered

there are no captchas when working with the API, I guess u are messing up a few things here.
where exactly do u see captchas?

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.