question

personalisedplanet-ltd avatar image
0 Likes"
personalisedplanet-ltd asked

Need help compliant with the new Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notification

Need help i am new in this my api was develop by somebody who is not available at the moment and I am trying to be compliant with the new Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notification my self can any body help where i have to add these codes and how to get endpoint url

where i have to add these codes

1. PHP $hash = hash_init('sha256'); hash_update($hash, $challengeCode); hash_update($hash, $verificationToken); hash_update($hash, $endpoint); $responseHash = hash_final($hash); echo $responseHash;
marketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace notificationsmarketplace account deletion notificationsebaymarketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
swappart avatar image
0 Likes"
swappart answered

The below link will take you to working code which will do everything you need.

https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/43122/working-code-marketplace-account-deletion-notifica.html

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello, I tried your code and was able to get the endpoint verified. But when sending the test notification I get a status 400 error. I don't know how to get a more detailed error about what's wrong. I've been stuck on this for days. Any ideas?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.