question

jacarublu avatar image
0 Likes"
jacarublu asked

.NET5 Connected Wsdl Service Not Populating Response Correctly

OK, I have been researching this for a couple days, and I feel stumped. I have a .NET5 web api project for which I need to interact with the eBay trading api. I added a connected service that points to the endpoint: https://developer.ebay.com/webservices/latest/ebaysvc.wsdl.

When Visual Studio 2019 scaffolds the service I end up with a bunch of catch-all System.Xml.XmlElement[] AnyField properties that catch data that cannot be parsed into the specific response type.

I was having an issue with TokenStatusResponse, where the status was only going into that array. I fixed it by commenting out the AnyField property and associated anyField private field.

Fast Forward...I am trying to get my active listings using the GetSellerListAsync() method. When I make the call, the GetSellerListResponseType1 is returning ItemId, but just about everything else gets sent to AnyField. When I make the call more granular using Pagination and GranularityLevel / DetailLevel, the response returns everything into the AnyField parameter.

I tried the same solution for this as I used in the GetTokenStatus issue, but the response returns the ItemArray with a correct item count, but there are no details returned.

Has anyone run into this issue or solved for it?

wsdl ##any#net#trading
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.