question

danbia4713 avatar image
0 Likes"
danbia4713 asked

I mistakenly created an api key sandbox, but I had to create a production key

hello, as the title suggests, I made a mistake in creating my api key, I had to create it in the production department, I can't find a way to delete the sandbox key and open my position in production. I am trying in every way following your guides.

some idea?

thank you in advance

keysproduction keysnew-keyssandbox keys
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @danbia4713,

Please go through the link mentioned below to see the alternatives to creating multiple keysets and to know about how to create a new keyset.
Ref: https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=1359

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ibizservices avatar image
0 Likes"
ibizservices answered

I have the same problem, I mistakenly created a sandbox key but need a production key. I can't find any way to delete the sandbox key & create a production key. The above link does not help with this issue. Also, I can't find any way to reach tech support

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.