question

pejnik-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
pejnik-0 asked

fetchItemAspects don't return response

fetchItemAspects endpoint don't return data Screenshot 2021-08-09 142105.png

taxonomy api
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am getting the same error...how you resolve that?
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
jitendra_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
jitendra_developersupport answered

Hi @smrmi-57,

fetchItemAspects call returns a payload as a gzipped JSON file sent as a binary file using the content-type:application/octet-stream in the response. This file may be large (over 100 MB, compressed). Extract the JSON file from the compressed file with a utility that handles .gz or .gzip.

Please try to execute the call with API tool like Postman and try to save the response as a File then you will be able to get the gzipped JSON file.

Best Regards,

eBay Developer Support

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can it be done with sandbox...because in postman error message is coming as maximum response size reached.

0 Likes 0 ·

Error.PNG

Getting This error

0 Likes 0 ·
error.png (52.2 KiB)

inside postman there is the option to generate code from your request. choose CURL and try that call from a regular linux console. there you won´t have any limits ;)

0 Likes 0 ·
I have to make it work in the API...for that what I have to do?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.