I've run into an issue with the Marketplace Account Deletion settings where I now can't do anything at all.
Here is how I seem to have gotten into this:
- I entered the information and (after some testing) got the notifications working
- I changed some settings while doing further development. Since the Marketplace Account Deletion system isn't active in the sandbox, this was done in production
- While doing this, I received an email notification that the endpoint was no longer working
- I finished the development on my end and updated the endpoint settings
- I noticed that, while I had the endpoint working initially, I received many notifications per day, I was now receiving nothing (except Test Notifications if I requested them)
- I attempted to change the settings, even updating the endpoint address on my end and then in the eBay settings, to no avail
- As a last resort, I disabled Marketplace Notifications (the "Not Persisting eBay Data" button) to try re-enabling it
- After doing this, trying to re-enable the setting gives me first a confirmation dialog, after clicking "Confirm" it gives an error that something went wrong.
I've waited a couple of days and the error is still persisting. I can't re-enable marketplace notifications.
Note: this is still happening. It appears that until eBay fixes this, I will be opted out of Markteplace Notifications forever. I don't really want to pay for premium support just to try to get them to fix the system.