question

jdmotor-55 avatar image
0 Likes"
jdmotor-55 asked

GetItem - ItemCompatibilityList

According to the documentation if you set IncludeItemCompatibilityList to true you should get Item.ItemCompatibilityList container . I do not. I do however return <ItemCompatibilityCount>170</ItemCompatibilityCount>. This was listed using Ktype compatibility.

Anyone know how to get a list of attached ktypes for a listing using an item id?

The same call on the sandbox gives me an error "[ErrorCode] => 10007 [Value] => reader must be on a START_ELEMENT event, not a 11 event" but works fine on production. Albeit no item compatibility list

itemcompatibilitylistget item
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
jdmotor-55 avatar image
0 Likes"
jdmotor-55 answered

Found this in the documentation

A GetItem request does not return compatibility information for items listed with parts capability using a K type vehicle number.

So what call does allow you to find out what ktypes are attached to a listings by ItemId?

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.