question

hukubeedo avatar image
0 Likes"
hukubeedo asked

Verify your Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notification Endpoint

Hello.

I recieved the mail from ebay has title

"Action Required: Verify your Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notification Endpoint".

I verifyed endpoint, but my endpoint doesn’t not working properly.

Now I click Send Test Notification button, Endpoint receive a test_user notification, but don't receive actual user notifications.

I tried:

In Alerts & Notifications page, I inputed email, and save.

Next, I inputed endpoint url and verification token, so clicked Save button. Endpoint is built in Azure Functions.

message: Marketplace account deletion notification endpoint settings successfully saved.

clicked Send Test Notification button.

So I imagined my endpoint received many notifications one by another.

But it didn't receive any after a day.

On the endpoint log, it received only challenge_code and test_user's notification.

Please, could you tell me what is wrong?

ebaymarketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

i couldn't solve the problem

Request a successful endpoint response source

Please help~ I haven't been able to solve the problem for 5 days

please . csygkim@empas.com

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
remimx5 avatar image
0 Likes"
remimx5 answered

@hukubeedo do you fix that? what do you do? i got the same email this morning and cant save the endpoint, every time i got an error like http status 404.

thanks in advance

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

after some hours, i can save and test the same endpoint successfully, i think the problem was related with amazon service down
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.