question

raydelp-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
raydelp-0 asked

Item Transaction History,Transactions History from another Seller

Are there no other ways to get an Item's Transaction History that's coming from another seller?

I just need to display how many items my competitors or other sellers sold within 30 Days. Just that. I tried GetSellerList, GetItemTransaction, GetSellerTransaction, FindItemsAdvanced, GetItem, GetSingleItem but I still can't get that total sold items within the 30Days range. It always returns zero results.

I don't get why it's being restricted. Are there any other solutions to get the other seller's transaction history?

finding api#tradingapifindingapitransactions
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @raydelp-0,

You can you GetMyeBaySelling call of Trading to get the active listing, items that have bids, sold items, and unsold items of a seller. This call requires a seller specific user access token.

Please go through the link given below to know more about the call.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/Reference/eBay/GetMyeBaySelling.html

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ezraa55 avatar image
0 Likes"
ezraa55 answered

As an Amazon Payments transaction relates to a sales agreement between the buyer and the seller, we suggest buyers contact sellers to resolve any issue with the item purchased (for example, the item was not received or materially differs from its description).

liteblue

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.