question

stealthretainers avatar image
0 Likes"
stealthretainers asked

500 Internal Server Error when attempting to create a shipping fulfilment,500 Internal Server Error When Creating an Order Fulfilment

Setting up a new integration and trying to create a shipping fulfilment object by posting to https://api.ebay.com/sell/fulfillment/v1/order/01-07385-83532/shipping_fulfillment

I get a 500 server error back with the following body. I've tried everything I can think of but this really does seem to be server side. How can I "contact support" without paying for it? Is that this?

b'{"errors":[{"errorId":2003,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"APPLICATION","message":"Internal error","longMessage":"There was a problem with an eBay internal system or process. Contact eBay developer support for assistance","parameters":[{"name":"code","value":"400"},{"name":"message","value":"org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException: Can not instantiate value of type [simple type, class com.ebay.selling.sellerorders.request.ShippingFulfillmentDetails] from JSON String; no single-String constructor/factory method"}]}]'

Making a GET request with the exact same parameters/URL works as expected so I don't believe it's anything on my side.

productioninternal server errorshippingfulfillmentshipping fulfilment
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.