question

tom-design.shop avatar image
0 Likes"
tom-design.shop asked

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly.

I

I signed up for a developer account months ago. 
tom_design_langenberg 
After the day of registration I received the following log-in information: Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly. 
So far I have written 7 tickets, unfortunately the Ebay customer hotline cannot help me either. I am now giving you the opportunity to report back by 07/25/2021 6:20 PM CEST and to fix the error. Otherwise I will ultimately have to clarify this personally with Mr. Oliver Klinck, CEO Ebay Germany at my next work next week in the German Bundestag. I hope for a quick activation and a kind solution, Thomas Hertel, MdV CDU K / B

You'll find my contact details in my profil!

account registration
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sansi_157 avatar image
0 Likes"
sansi_157 answered

Facing same issue and support is very bad.

No solution provided...

if someone get solution please post here

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.