question

steampunkjunkiesx avatar image
0 Likes"
steampunkjunkiesx asked

Bug with Media API for video upload

There seems to be an issue with the media upload feature today. After uploading, I get this message:

Video has been uploaded successfully.

Yet when I use `getVideo`, I get an error message telling me its not uploaded yet:

PENDING_UPLOAD

Is there a bug with the system today? I did one earlier, and it said "PROCESSING", and then went to "PROCESSING_FAILED". Then after that, it won't seem to upload any more!

UPDATE: So there is something really funky going on here. I CREATED a video, and set the filesize as the "Size on Disk" in Win10:

20.0 MB (21,072,572 bytes) - so I entered 21072572

This one then lets me upload the video to it - but it gives PROCESSING_FAILED after!

If I create another video with the "Size on disk" size, i.e:

20.0 MB (21,073,920 bytes) - so I entered 21073920

Then it says it was uploaded, but when I try `getVideo` it says UPLOAD_PENDING

Is there an issue with the Media API video stuff at the moment? Or something deeper? It *was* working fine (and I've added videos to a couple of my listings already)

media api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
esellersolutionsuk avatar image
0 Likes"
esellersolutionsuk answered

Is the call working? Can you please provide a working example?

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.