question

gausha-8730 avatar image
0 Likes"
gausha-8730 asked

HTML issues with the Ebay API,Design issues with the Ebay API

Hi,

We are using Ebay API to display their products on our E commerce site. But they are sending the response in the HTML format and unfortunately we are bound to display as it is. Does anyone have any suggestion that if could change adjust their response as per our needs, I mean can we make any changes in the HTML structure they are providing. The main issue is with the images, few are small and few are big images.

I would appreciate in advance for any help.

George

Hi,

We are using Ebay API to display their products on our E commerce site. But they are sending the response in the HTML format and unfortunately we are bound to display as it is. Does anyone have any suggestion that if could change adjust their response as per our needs, I mean can we make any changes in the HTML structure they are providing. The main issue is with the images, few are small and few are big images.

I would appreciate in advance for any help.

Gaurav

apiapi and api problem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.