question

eu9427 avatar image
0 Likes"
eu9427 asked

Your Keyset is currently disabled

Created a keyset in production environment but can't get it activated. For the last few days it wouldn't accept the notification endpoint but then accepted it without any changes on the endpoint being made.

Endpoint is now added, verified and can receive test notifications. However the keyset still shows as Non Compliant.

Your Keyset is currently disabled.png

your keyset is currently disabled
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @eu9427,

Every eBay Developers Program application that is making API calls that use/store eBay user data must be subscribed to eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications. It is the responsibility of each developer to remove all user data associated with the eBay user specified in the eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notification.

For any developer application that is not persisting any eBay data, there is an option to opt out of eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications. However, developers should be aware that failure to provide correct information may result in penalties or having their account disabled.

You need to select one option as per your use case, from the mentioned option to enable the keyset for Production environment.

Ref.:- https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eu9427 avatar image
0 Likes"
eu9427 answered

Hi @sagar_developersupport. I have subscribed to receiving notifications. The problem is that I still get the error as seen in my original post even with the subscription setup.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.