question

newtrendbeautysupply avatar image
0 Likes"
newtrendbeautysupply asked

Unexpected error occurred, please contact resource provider During generate a new Token

I am trying to generate the Token through "Get a Token from eBay via Your Application". When I selected the 'OAuth' option and click on 'Test Sign In' then it is redirecting the our website with 'Authorization code ' but showing error. Below are the link:

https://vendorelite.com/api/ebay-auth-accept?code=v%5E1.1%23i%5E1%23r%5E1%23f%5E0%23p%5E3%23I%5E3%23t%5EUl41Xzk6RDNGMzk4RDA5QzYxMEUxQTFCQURGNzRBQkY5OUU2NjlfMF8xI0VeMjYw&expires_in=299

Could you check why this error is showing.

refresh token rest api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
newtrendbeautysupply avatar image
0 Likes"
newtrendbeautysupply answered

Please reply....

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good luck. This is the worst forum I've ever used for responses. Sometimes you get a reply from eBay, but then they don't reply to your follow up - so its pointless! (as the original answer didn't resolve the issue)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.