question

Whitecolor avatar image
0 Likes"
Whitecolor asked

I can't log in to my account. I accidentally deleted oauth2: jjgoG7xoT_6

I created an account here earlier. In the settings in authentication mode, I accidentally deleted oauth2: jjgoG7xoT_6. Now I can't log in to my account.Errors appear:

Creating a login via 'oauth2' with 'jjgoG7xoT_6'

When using external services, such as OpenID or Twitter, a password is not required to log in.

Errors in the form. Please correct them to continue.

How to contact what support I do not know, I had to create a second account and I am writing here about my problem. Is there any way to solve the problem so that I can log in under the old account? I have my main mail linked to it.

errors
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Whitecolor avatar image
0 Likes"
Whitecolor answered

I created an account here earlier. In the settings in authentication mode, I accidentally deleted oauth2: jjgoG7xoT_6. Now I can't log in to my account.Errors appear:

Creating a login via 'oauth2' with 'jjgoG7xoT_6'

When using external services, such as OpenID or Twitter, a password is not required to log in.

Errors in the form. Please correct them to continue.

How to contact what support I do not know, I had to create a second account and I am writing here about my problem. Is there any way to solve the problem so that I can log in under the old account? I have my main mail linked to it.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.