question

wsz8712 avatar image
0 Likes"
wsz8712 asked

How to increase the maximum call

Hi, The inventory API calls 250 items a day, but we have a large number of items to operate. Can I apply to increase the maximum limit?

the maximum call
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @wsz8712,

You can not increase this limit. Each listing can be revised up to 250 times in one calendar day. If this revision threshold is reached, the you will be blocked from revising the item until the next calendar day. This limit is reset everyday starting 00:00:00 Pacific time (midnight).

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mamedov_70 avatar image
0 Likes"
mamedov_70 answered

I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon.

omegle

luzharr11 avatar image
0 Likes"
luzharr11 answered

Hi,

To request an increase of the maximum call amount, please use the Analytics API quota request form. Make sure to review the information and follow the instructions in the call request form before submitting the request. For Reporting API v4, the API name in Google API Console is Google Analytics Reporting API.

tellthebell

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.