question

spacetravel4u avatar image
0 Likes"
spacetravel4u asked

How can I get shipping date of order via Sell APIs ?

So far I have been using the Trading API and now I am trying to switch to new Sell APIs.
In Trading API - getOrders there was "ShippedTime" field, but in Fulfillment API - getOrders there is no field for shipping date.

How can I get shipping date of order in new Sell APIs ?

sell-apishippedtime
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @spacetravel4u,

In GetOrders Fulfillment API there is a field "shipByDate", For more information you can refer the given link.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/methods/getOrders#response.orders.lineItems.lin[…]llmentInstructions.shipByDate

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

spacetravel4u avatar image
0 Likes"
spacetravel4u answered

Hello @sagar_developersupport

Thank you for your answer.
The "shipByDate" field shows the deadline to send the order. I don't need that information - I want to get the date the order was sent.

Regards.

wholesalegroupaus avatar image
0 Likes"
wholesalegroupaus answered

Hi there,

"shippedDate" for a given orderId is available in Fulfillment API getShippingFulfillments

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/fulfillment/resources/order/shipping_fulfillment/methods/getShippingFulfillments

Regards

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.