question

original_parts_giant avatar image
0 Likes"
original_parts_giant asked

Please help with developer account approval

Dear support team,

Can you please assist me with the developer account approval? I don't know why my previous application was rejected, but can you please help with this account. (the developer account name is the same as my email address).

Sincerely

pending approval
10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

My application is disapproved again. can I please get some help? I didn't even receive an email regarding why my application got rejected. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
cptanpanic avatar image
0 Likes"
cptanpanic answered

Same thing happened here.

10 |600

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cptanpanic avatar image
0 Likes"
cptanpanic answered

Basically they tell you to submit for under rejected on https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us I filled out this form also, but haven't heard anything back.

Not sure if @sagar_developersupport can tell you any more.

10 |600

Hello I am facing same issue any help ?
0 Likes 0 ·
jen.nyr62 avatar image
0 Likes"
jen.nyr62 answered

Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

10 |600

liaonn-0 avatar image
0 Likes"
liaonn-0 answered

I really appreciated this piece. I often think of how much of a time suck and a mental drain diving into comment conversations can be. But sometimes it is worth it. At the end of the day, it's important to assert oneself and to attempt to have discussions about what matters to you.

10 |600

skylighbl_0 avatar image
-1 Like"
skylighbl_0 answered

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
https://skylightpaycard.xyz/

10 |600

livetheopi0 avatar image
-1 Like"
livetheopi0 answered
I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution Same issue still no fix to this. LiveTheOrangeLife
10 |600

ifat7101 avatar image
0 Likes"
ifat7101 answered

Did you use a business email to register?

10 |600

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.