question

original_parts_giant avatar image
0 Likes"
original_parts_giant asked

Please help with developer account approval

Dear support team,

Can you please assist me with the developer account approval? I don't know why my previous application was rejected, but can you please help with this account. (the developer account name is the same as my email address).

Sincerely

pending approval
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

My application is disapproved again. can I please get some help? I didn't even receive an email regarding why my application got rejected. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
cptanpanic avatar image
0 Likes"
cptanpanic answered

Same thing happened here.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cptanpanic avatar image
0 Likes"
cptanpanic answered

Basically they tell you to submit for under rejected on https://developer.ebay.com/contact-us I filled out this form also, but haven't heard anything back.

Not sure if @sagar_developersupport can tell you any more.

vf08_68 avatar image
0 Likes"
vf08_68 answered

Please do not share any required identity documentation by email. Once your account is approved, your developer account state on the Developer Settings ...

MyGroundBiz

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.