question

ngcth_31 avatar image
0 Likes"
ngcth_31 asked

Get product review in brower search api,Get product review in buy/brower/search

Hi ebay'team,

im using api : https://api.ebay.com/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q...

but im need productReview info but

api im use not provide productReview info,

do you have any solution for this or do i have to change the api?

and if I have to change, what is that api?

Many thanks

browse api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @ngcth_31,

Apologies for the inconvenience but there is no API call available in browse API to get the feedback comments.

You can use the calls of Trading API for getting the item feedback. please go through the link mentioned below to know about the calls.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/CommunicationIndex.html#itemfeedback

Best Regards,
eBay Developers Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I looked at that link, but it's not sure what I need,

I have 3 operations as follows:

1: get the best seller list (I currently get the api /buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=" " ), it's not correct

2: get search list by keyword (accept sort like product rating or reputable seller )

3: get product details.
1 and 2 need include product rating.

Hope you can help me in more detail , many thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
tessan_39 avatar image
0 Likes"
tessan_39 answered

Users can see price, availability, and review ratings right on Search results. results lets you attract potential buyers while they are searching for items to buy on Google Search or images that include products you sell. You can automate this with the Search Console Sitemap API. Your browser can't play this video.

dunkinrunsonyou

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.