question

compedisupp_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
compedisupp_0 asked

How can I place an order on the ebay sandbox?

How can I place an order on the ebay sandbox webpage? I have listed 2 articles with a test_seller account on the sandbox for the EBAY_DE marketplace. I can find the listed items when i search in the sandbox webpage for it as well as when im using the api call "findItemsByKeywords". Now I want to try to place an order as I need that to generate an invoice. As of my research you just have to go to the sandbox webpage, go on the listed article and click on "Buy now". When I click on it I get redirected to the main sandbox page again without any checkouts etc. I have then tried to check if the order or transaction was placed by using the "GetOrders" and "GetTransactions" call for the buyer as well as for the seller. In neither calls there was a single entry of a order nor a transaction. I have also tried to link my paypal sandbox account with my test_buyer account (via the FAQ Submit form). This apparently did not work either. My goal is to setup and test invoices (with the SendInvoice call). I have currently 2 listed items. What do I need to do so I can place an order/achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance.

apiordersgetorders-ebay-apiebay sandboxfinditemsbykeywordscheckouttransactionsplace ordersendinvoice
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.