question

Robert H avatar image
0 Likes"
Robert H asked

International Shipping Issue - All locations provided for shipping service "replaceable_value" are not allowable for this site

I am attempting to add additional international shipping locations, with increased shipping cost, by adding a new row to m2epro_ebay_template_general_shipping, which is generated by M2E Pro.

Below I have a excerpt of the data. ID 67 was generated by M2E, ID 68 by me.

id template_general_id priority locations cost_mode cost_value cost_additional_items shipping_type shipping_value 67 3 0 ["AU","Americas","Asia","MX"] 1 12.5 2 1 USPSFirstClassMailInternational 68 3 0 ["FR"] 1 14.5 2 1 USPSFirstClassMailInternational

Attempting to list an item results in the error message:  All locations provided for shipping service "50022" are not allowable for this site.

The ShipToLocation is set to France (FR), and I know that USPS First Class Mail International is an appropriate shipment option, so what's the rub?

Thanks to anyone that can help... I have found a few other questions on the forum of a similar nature that were unresolved.

international-shippingshipping-countryshipping-values
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
davidtsadler avatar image
0 Likes"
davidtsadler answered

Hello Robert.

I'm assuming that you are listing to the US site (ID 0) because you are using the shipping service USPSFirstClassMailInternational. Unfortunately the option of FR (France) is not a valid shipping location for this site. The values that you should be using can be any of the following.

Americas (N. and S. America)
Asia (Asia)
AU (Australia)
MX (Mexico)
CA (Canada)
Worldwide (Worldwide)
DE (Germany)
Europe (Europe)
GB (United Kingdom)
JP (Japan)

You need to be aware that the values will be different depending on the site you want to list items on. For example, the UK site (ID 3) does has the option FR to allow shipping to France but it will not have MX for Mexico. To determine which values you should be using you will need to make a call to the GeteBayDetails method through the Trading API. The process can be summarized as follows. Note that I'm assuming you are using the XML API.

1) For each site that you are interested in call GeteBayDetails.
2) In the request body you must specify ShippingLocationDetails as the value of a DetailName element.
3) In the resulting response iterate through each of the ShippingLocationDetails elements.
4) Each ShippingLocationDetails will have a ShippingLocation and Description element. The value of the ShippingLocation element is what you will pass to the AddItem request. The Description element is more descriptive than ShippingLocation and can be used as for displaying options to a user.

Kind Regards,
David

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.