question

strat_ultra avatar image
0 Likes"
strat_ultra asked

quick start sample application : bad request

I created a dev account and got application keys, for both sandbox and production.

Then I came to the quick start sample application page, and filled the 3 fields (app, dev id and cert), left the other fields (look for, select site id) with their default values.

I clicked the Execute button and the only response I get is *bad request*. I changed the values for the look for and the select site id fields, and I only receive *bad request* responses.

The application name I chose contains one accented character. I don't know if it is the cause or not. So I looked for help about changing or revoking an application. No help found.

Has anyone been through this before ?

bad requestquick start sample application
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
strat_ultra avatar image
0 Likes"
strat_ultra answered

…the answer might be : it takes some time for an application and keys newly created to be usable.

After a while, and a forced page reload, it worked as expected for me.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.