question

ulmer8740 avatar image
0 Likes"
ulmer8740 asked

Search items in my language? pt-br

/buy/browse/v1/item_summary/search?q=keyword
Hi guys,
I have problems in translate search keyword before send endpoint.
when i send keyword in my language dont return

my question is, if there is any way of send keyword in my language.
some config

i am from brazil - pt-br

searchsearch-apilanguage
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @ulmer8740,

Browse API does not support Brazil marketplace (br.ebay.com). Please all of the supported Marketplace for Buy API, by going through the link given below:

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/buy/static/ref-marketplace-supported.html

Also, if you want to change the language in the request body, please use Accept-Language header while executing the request.

Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/static/rest-request-components.html#HTTP

Best Regards,
eBay Developers Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nb98-32 avatar image
0 Likes"
nb98-32 answered

The API aggregates content from different sources. Depending on the availability of translations for each content source, a resource may contain content in different languages. In this case, the API makes a selection that best matches the user's request given the available content.

aces etm

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.