question

maphil9956 avatar image
0 Likes"
maphil9956 asked

Developer program signup,Contact number or email

I did type in a detailed post however I was then forced to create an account and in that process the site lost the post.

I applied for the eBay dev program so as to be able to carry out a project for one of our clients. I wasn't able to confirm my email as by the time that arrived the link had expired.

I'm told that the application has been rejected due to 'irregularities' when I try to log in. I've followed the links and filled out the form for this case but heard nothing.

All support methods require login except for 'live chat' and that doesn't actually work. That gives an error message after submitting the CAPCHA.

How do I contact eBay about this?

We have a client who wants us to integrate their website with eBay to sell their products.

I tried to sign up for the developer program however the "confirm your email" emails took about 45 minutes to arrive and had by then expired.

If I try to sign in, I'm told that the application was rejected due to "irregularities". Perhaps because I then created a second application with a similar email address later on. That had the same problem with the confirmation email so neither work.

Links to get help with this require sign in.

The standard customer service "Live Chat" feature doesn't require log in but it doesn't work. It comes up with an error message after I've typed the question and submitted the CAPCHA.

I can't find a phone number or email address in order to progress this.

How do I contact someone at eBay?

developer-account
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maphil9956 avatar image
0 Likes"
maphil9956 answered

Looking through posts on here, this problem seems to happen regularly. Does resolution of this rely entirely on someone from eBay happening to find this post and take it upon themselves to investigate?

There are senior eBay people with Twitter profiles so I could try to contact them but surely they imagine this sort of thing is handled by other people.

I've let the client know that their project will be delayed and may have to be abandoned.

"Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly."

Who is my eBay representative and how do I work with them directly?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Did you ever get any help for this? I have same problem.
0 Likes 0 ·
asty19 avatar image
0 Likes"
asty19 answered

If you're an employee at a company, non-profit organization, joint venture, partnership, or government organization, the legal entity name will be listed as the seller on the App Store. We’ll ask for your legal entity name and your D‑U‑N‑S® Number as part of our verification process. Once you’re a member, you have the option of adding additional members to your team.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.