question

deckedoutcellphone avatar image
0 Likes"
deckedoutcellphone asked

Could not load file or assembly 'C:\Program Files (x86)\eBay\eBay .NET SDK v1131 Release\eBay.Service.dll'

Hi eBay Developers,

I am using VS2008 SP1 and following the tutorial. When I added the assembly its giving me the following error. Not sure what version of VS I need to use or if I did something wrong when adding the reference.

Warning 1 Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly 'C:\Program Files (x86)\eBay\eBay .NET SDK v1131 Release\eBay.Service.dll' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. MyeBay.Test

Looking forward to hearing from you and appreciate the help.

adding reference
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
deckedoutcellphone avatar image
0 Likes"
deckedoutcellphone answered

Found the fix. I originally installed .Net SDK 4.0 .MSI which had a dll that I could not use or register. I then uninstalled and reinstalled .Net SDK 2.0 .MSI and all the dlls worked properly.

Not sure if this was just me. But if you have the same issue you may want to do the same. Cheers!!!

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.