question

warehouse-wireless avatar image
0 Likes"
warehouse-wireless asked

Feed api uploadFile curl request returning 400 error

Hi I am kind of new to curl this is my curl call to upload a file to ebay, however when I run the call it always returns with either 400 a bad request or 160001 an issue with ebay servers. Is there an issue with my curl call ? I need to be able to upload a .csv file to ebay to list items. Any help would be appreciated!

curl -i -X POST -H 'Content-Type: multipart/form-data' \

-H 'Accept: application/json' \

-H 'Authorization:Bearer 12345' \

-H 'X-EBAY-C-MARKETPLACE-ID: EBAY_US' \

-d '{"fileName":"@C:\Users\User\Downloads\ebayexport1198.csv","name":"file","type":"form-data"}' \

https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/task-11-1111111111/upload_file

feed-apicurluploadfile
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alvisinwales avatar image
1 Like"
alvisinwales answered

I use something like

curl -g -k -X POST "https://api.ebay.com/sell/feed/v1/task/task-99-9999999999/upload_file" -H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" -H "Authorization: Bearer v^1...==" -i -F "file=@C:\Users\User\Downloads\ebayexport1198.csv"

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you very much! I used your curl call and it worked like a charm!
0 Likes 0 ·
parheri_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
parheri_0 answered

Thank you for updating us with the outcome.

Paycheckrecords Login

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.