question

ritma14 avatar image
0 Likes"
ritma14 asked

createDraftItem on ebay.

Here is what I have1) AppID2) CertID3) DevId4) OAuth Token

Here is what I want to do

1) CreateDraftItem https://developer.ebay.com/api-docs/sell/listing/resources/item_draft/methods/createItemDraft#h2-samples
2) Get Draft Items (which are already created)
That's it. My technology stack is .Net Windows app. I'm bit familiar with Python so, would figure out from it if you guide.
Only question for now is, Is AddItem & createDraftItem the same or different?
listing api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @ritma14,

The Listing API contains the createItemDraft method that enables you to create an eBay draft of an item for a seller using information from their site. The seller can then log into their eBay account, finish the listing, and publish the item onto the eBay site.While AddItem call is used to create and publish a new listing at the same time on an eBay site. Upon successful creation of a listing using the AddItem call, an Item ID is returned in the response along with the estimated listing fees.

Best regards,
eBay Developer Support

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.