question

morielhezi avatar image
0 Likes"
morielhezi asked

GetSingleItem does not return... (after using OAuth). Other calls work.

I have been struggling with that for quite some time now.

After the transition to OAuth, I have other calls working (I am using the Python API interface) but for some reason, the calls for GetSingleItem do not even return control....

In those 3 lines, I never get to see the printout after the execution of the call. There is no error printed. Just stuck. Any idea would be welcome. Other execution using the same (global) shopping_api variable are working (it is initialized using token, scope etc). The shopping_api is initialized to use the (public data) scope: https://api.ebay.com/oauth/api_scope

So devastating.

print ('In TimeLeft before calling GetSingleItem')

shopping_api.execute('GetSingleItem',{'ItemID':itemid , 'version':771, 'IncludeSelector':['Details,Description,TextDescription,ShippingCosts,ItemSpecifics']})

print ('after execute timeLeft was clicked, item ' + itemid + " reply Ack: " + str(shopping_api.response.reply.Ack))

getsingleitem
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.