question

eil_esprit avatar image
0 Likes"
eil_esprit asked

File Exchange Replacement Feed API uploadFile call in C# - where to put the file?

I'm trying to use the Feed API to upload our File Exchange files using a C# Winforms app.

I've successfully called CreateTask and been given a task ID but the documentation for the uploadFile call is very vague and doesn't really indicate how the actual file itself should be passed. I'm using the System.Net.HttpWebRequest object, if that helps!

I'd really appreciate any assistance.

c#feed-apiuploadfile
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eckhhol_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
eckhhol_0 answered

Uploading file from swagger is not straightforward. Find out how to upload file via IOperationFilter has only one method called Apply to implement. This filter will replace the multiple input boxes with file upload control. The above code Keep visiting this blog and share this in your network.

https://www.mybalancenow.buzz/

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

secuep_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
secuep_0 answered

API integration transmits data via an online API feed. An API connection shares information between two software systems in real-time, but it must be supported by all platforms in operation. In flat-file integrations, all that is required is the correct file format.

securitasepay

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.