question

amd_adnan avatar image
0 Likes"
amd_adnan asked ·

Can't change UK sandbox account type

Hi, I have created a Sandbox user in the UK Sandbox site.

I would like to change the account type to Business so went to this page: https://scgi.sandbox.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ChangeRegistrationAccountType&guest=1

However, that page says: "You cannot change your account type because you do not have a seller account."

My Sandbox username is: testuser_seller_dev

I have already submitted a request to link a PayPal account, but just in case that has not happened yet, the PayPal account has the email address: sb-ss3xa6461416@business.example.com

Please can eBay support change the account type and link PayPal asap.

Thank you.

errorsandbox account typeuk sandbox
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amd_adnan avatar image
0 Likes"
amd_adnan answered ·

(I wrote this as a comment to Eckhhol's answer, but it's not very prominent, so I'm posting as an answer)

Sorry, I cannot see a "Sandbox -> Accounts" page. I have attached a screenshot of the menu options that I can see when I login to the Developers Portal.

Developers Dashboard.png

Also, I'm not sure why you are suggesting to Delete my account. Do you mean I should delete the existing account and then create a new one?

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eckhhol_0 avatar image
0 Likes"
eckhhol_0 answered ·
  1. Log in to the Developer Dashboard and navigate to the Sandbox>>Accounts page.
  2. In the Manage Accounts column, click the icon associated with the account you want to manage
  3. https://www.myloweslife.life/
  4. Click Delete. A message confirms the successful deletion of the account(s).
· 1 ·

Sorry, I cannot see a "Sandbox -> Accounts" page. I have attached a screenshot of the menu options that I can see when I login to the Developers Portal.

Developers Dashboard.png

Also, I'm not sure why you are suggesting to Delete my account. Do you mean I should delete the existing account and then create a new one?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.