question

xinzh_2198 avatar image
0 Likes"
xinzh_2198 asked ·

how to replace the main image or description of the item group via Inventory API

Hello,

I use the createOrReplaceInventoryItemGroup API to modify the main image or description of the item, but the online page doesn't change.

But when I use the bulkCreateOrReplaceInventoryItem API to modify the item's title or product image, the online page will change. Only if there is a change in the item will the online page be affected.

I want to know if only the specific fields is modified,or requesting the bulkCreateOrReplaceInventoryItem will affect the online page. Can I just modify the main image or aspects of item group?

Thanks.

createorreplaceinventoryitemgroup
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lydiah-48 avatar image
0 Likes"
lydiah-48 answered ·

hello,

I have your solution in few steps, you just need to follow it.

1. Go to your eBay account's listings page.
  2. Click "EDIT" on a live listing (or click the green " + CREATE NEW LISTING" to create a new listing)
  3. Next, click on the Photos section to expand the tab:
  4. You can now change the order of the photos in the two galleries.

https://www.mybalancenow.bid/

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjiv_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sanjiv_developersupport answered ·

Hi @xinzh_2198

If you make any changes/modify/update the item , then you need to make a call to UpdateOffer , for update the description, title or image , then it will reflect on the main page.

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Hello,

I tried to call the updateOffer API after calling the createOrReplaceInventoryItemGroup API to modify the description, but it didn't work.

I first call getOffer to get its current values, and then update this record. But because I only modify the description, and the description field only exists in the item group, that is to say, the updateOffer does not change any value.

Does the updateOffer API have to modify any value?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello,

I tried to call the updateOffer API without change any parameter, but it didn't work.

If I only want to change the imageUrls of the item group, how can I call the API?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.