question

deviho avatar image
0 Likes"
deviho asked

Distribution feed MIP

Hello,

After successfully uploaded product and availability feeds, I'm trying to upload distribution feed via SFTP to MIP server, and in response there is error:

The item specific Type is missing. Add Type to this listing, enter a valid value, and then try again.

Where should I add that Type?

Appreciate any help.

Thank you!

xmlmipresponsedistribution
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
soundelectronicsonline avatar image
0 Likes"
soundelectronicsonline answered

In the product feed you'll need to add an attribute called "Type" for your listing. From my experience , most categories are requiring an attribute called "Type." Your listing won't be listed until all the "required" attributes are set. You can determine what the required attributes for each category by submitting a category metadata feed. The result will tell you all the wonderful attributes that are associated with the category you set for your listing.

https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/merchant-products/mipng/user-guide-en/default.html#about-category-metadata-feeds.html?TocPath=Inventory%2520management%257CFeed%2520types%257C_____9

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.