question

riskes40 avatar image
0 Likes"
riskes40 asked ·

Invalid or non-existent item ID.

Hello all,

I am working on setting up OAuth on the Shopping API. So, for testing purposes I enabled OAuth on my sandbox keyset.
When I am trying to make calls to shopping API ( the sandbox one), the call is successful (200) but in the response body I get

<Errors>

<ShortMessage>Invalid item ID.</ShortMessage>

<LongMessage>Invalid or non-existent item ID.</LongMessage>

<ErrorCode>10.12</ErrorCode>

<SeverityCode>Error</SeverityCode>

<ErrorClassification>RequestError</ErrorClassification>

I even entered the correct ItemId inside request body. Despite that I am getting this error. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thank you,

error-sandboxoauthshoppingapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sagar_developersupport avatar image
0 Likes"
sagar_developersupport answered ·

Hi @riskes40,

I am unable to reproduce the issue. Please make sure you are using a valid legacy itemID while executing the call.

You can determine an item's ID by calling findItemsAdvanced call of Finding API or from the eBay Web site under eBay item number.

Ref: http://www.developer.ebay.com/DevZone/finding/CallRef/findItemsAdvanced.html#Response.searchResult.item.itemId

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

·
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.