question

aqcomputare avatar image
0 Likes"
aqcomputare asked

SetNotificationsPreferences gives no errors, but anyway no Notifications are pushed

We sucessfully implementet Notifications for "Marketplace Account Deletion" ... at next we did subscribe for "Platform Notifications" within trading api and oauth token. Response was "successfully". A GetNotificationPreferences call gives us:

NotificationEnable: [
{ EventType: 'FixedPriceTransaction', EventEnable: 'Enable' },
{ EventType: 'ItemSold', EventEnable: 'Enable' },
{ EventType: 'ReadyToShip', EventEnable: 'Enable' }
]

but anyway we dont receive push notifications

any help is welcome

thanks in advance

oauthsetnotificationspreferences
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
-1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @aqcomputare,

Please try to execute the SetNotificationsPreferences call with Auth'n'Auth token.

Ref:
https://ebaydts.com/eBayKBDetails?KBid=354
https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/guides/features-guide/default.html#notifications/notifications.html

Best Regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aqcomputare avatar image
0 Likes"
aqcomputare answered

Hi @sagar_developersupport thx for the reply!

i managed to get the authnauth token, also SetNotificationsPreferences call as well as GetNotificationPreferences call gives NO errors.

But anyway i dont recieve any push notifications. it's so frustrating....i really read the all documentations carefully and more the onces :(

thx for helping ... any hint is welcome

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.