question

kuvo8585 avatar image
0 Likes"
kuvo8585 asked

How to purchase an listed item with Buy API in sandbox?

Hi guys,

Now I successfully listed an order in my seller account(sandbox). And I trying to create an buyer account to purchase an item from this order so that I can continue with the fulfillment process in sandbox.

But the problem is that when I'm trying to initiate an checkout session, it seems like it's restricted.

Or is there other process that I can do after which I can start using fulfillment API in sandbox?

fullfillment apibuyapiorderapi
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sagar_developersupport avatar image
1 Like"
sagar_developersupport answered

Hi @kuvo8585,

You can use CompleteSale call of Trading for performing post-payment tasks. To test CompleteSale in the Sandbox, you must have at least two test users: one to act in the capacity of an item seller and the other as a buyer.For testing the auction listings, a buyer must have placed a bid on the item and the listing must have ended with a purchase. List an auction item on sandbox and use a separate user to place bids on the item. The seller can end the listing early using EndItem. If you set EndingReason to SellToHighBidder, the call does not cancel existing bids and the listing ends as a successfully concluded auction. One order line item is created for each winning bidder, and the seller can leave feedback for each.
Ref: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/CompleteSale.html

Best regards ,
eBay Developer Support

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Do you mean that I can use the new restful API to perform the similar process? I noticed that Trading apis are based on SOAP and I'm trying to avoid to use them.

0 Likes 0 ·
egorna_91 avatar image
1 Like"
egorna_91 answered

There are quite a few requirements, specific to the type of item you are providing through a listing, that you have to fulfill before eBay will let you publish the offer. You can find more information about this in the error response you get when publishing the offer.

With that said, eBay's sandbox has behaved very unreliably in the past from my experience. So if you are doing everything right and still running into problems, as a last resort, you can try creating the listing by using eBay's Trading API's AddItem call. I have personally found these sets of eBay APIs to be more reliable (albeit more outdated).

DGCustomerFirst

Thanks man, very useful information.

0 Likes 0 ·
cfep17 avatar image
0 Likes"
cfep17 answered

I want to create a product using seller account and then buy tht For this, you may call their respective APIs or you can use their API of item you are providing through a listing, that you have to fulfill before You can find more information about this in the error response you get when publishing the offer.

https://www.mycardstatement.today/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.