question

davidmills02 avatar image
0 Likes"
davidmills02 asked

Seller Support Please clarify Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notifications for Desktop Only App

Seller Support = Your response would be appreciated. Thank you

Please clarify how to work with the Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notifications requirements for Desktop Only Applications which do not access or use a website to download orders.

I do not have or use a website to access and download eBay orders and data, so no ability to provide an endpoint URL that will connect or respond to a call or notification

How do I comply with the Marketplace Account Deletion/Closure Notifications requirements?

Can I use GetSellerEvents as a method and then how do I complete the Developer Form for Account Deletion/Closure Notifications?

Thank you

notificationsmarketplace account deletion notification endpointmarketplace_account_deletionmarketplaceendpoint compliancemarketplace_account_closure
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

· Write an Answer

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.