question

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 asked ·

GetSingleItem Error code 1.33

Lately, after calling GetSingleItem in the Shopping API, I've been getting error code 1.33 . It's not listed in the docs. Does anyone know what it means?

Thankfully I'm only seeing it a small percentage of the time. It's hard to reproduce, so difficult to troubleshoot. But to start I need to know what the error code means.

(If it matters, I'm still using AppID authentication, but plan to shift to OAuth soon. Sounds like I have until end of June to make the conversion.)

shopping-apigetsingleitemerror code
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clickimusprime avatar image
0 Likes"
clickimusprime answered ·

Haven't seen it, but I migrated already. Is it a warning or a failure? Should be a LongMessage explanation with the error code.

1.33 implies there's a 1.32 as well, also not documented.

·

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

helios825 avatar image
0 Likes"
helios825 answered ·

Update: Upon further reflection, I'm figuring this undocumented error code probably has something to do with them enabling OAuth authentication for the Shopping API. Perhaps it's a Warning code for AppID usage that they're currently developing but accidentally leaked out into Production? Something like that.

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.