question

pookeyclara avatar image
0 Likes"
pookeyclara asked

Feed API or Merchant Integration Platform

Hi there,

I am a bit of a beginner when it comes to developing on eBay, and I'm just a bit confused with the APIs, I don't know if anyone could clear up my confusion. My situation is that I simply want to download all of my inventory update the quantity and price and then re-upload that information to update the information for my eBay account. I was initially looking at the Merchant Integration Platform, but I don't believe it has the 'download' aspect I am looking for. Would the Feed API be a better fit for my situation?

Thank you in advance for any help :D

pythonmerchant integration platformfeed api
10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
sandjwarehouse2 avatar image
1 Like"
sandjwarehouse2 answered

I'm not sure if you are doing this totally automated or just looking for a faster way to change qty and price, but if the later, you can do that right in seller hub. There's a view that's like a spreadsheet where you can change them all in table cells and then save.

10 |600 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi there, I am doing it completely automated. I have a system already set up that does it, but its very slow and inefficient. Using the Selling APIs or the Merchant Integration Platform would speed it up. But I don't know which one, I'm leaning towards the Merchant Integration Platform

0 Likes 0 ·

I need to upload a feed and download a feed of my current inventory on ebay, merchant integration has this, but I don't know if the APIs would be a better approach. Merchant Integration Platform has a feature to download the Active Inventory you have, but it is not fully automated, even though the user guide says it is

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.